AutoCAD stretch | A to Z full tutorial with pictures. | Learn Autocad free without investing Money only at autocadprojcts.com
Previously we learned how to use the Mirror command to mirror the object.
Now we will learn how to use the Stretch command.
So, let’s get started.
AutoCAD Stretch command
1) This tool is great and a very useful command in AutoCAD. Use is Stretch command just moves or adjusts any objects like door or window opening or anything without doing much effort.
2) Some types of objects such as circles, ellipse, and cad blocks, cannot be stretched.
3) AutoCAD stretches not working on all this. The main thing in the stretch command is the selection of an object for stretch.
4) Select objects carefully by ‘Widow’ (left to right) or ‘Crossing window‘ (right to left) selection method.
5) This tool is placed in the modified panel in the Home tab.
6) Or AutoCAD stretch command shortcut is type ‘S’ in the command bar.
7) press the Enter key. Stretch command will be invoked.
Follow these steps to use the AutoCAD stretch command
1) Select this command in AutoCAD from the modify panel in the Home tab. Or type ‘S’ in the command bar and press the Enter key.
2) After the selection of the command, This command will ask for a ‘select object’. Select the object by ‘left to right’ or ‘right to left’ selection method.
3) ‘Right to left’ selection is more preferable to use this command.
5) Select one point from where we want to stretch the object. Hold left click and drag the object. And release it. Or give any dimension for the stretch of the object.
6) The object will be stretched.
7) AutoCAD stretch hatch, AutoCAD stretch block, etc are not working in AutoCAD.
8) It is only working on the AutoCAD stretch line and AutoCAD stretches multiple lines by using the above-discussed method.
Example of AutoCAD stretch command
1) If I want to stretch the door opening and want to move its space as shown above.
2) Select this command in the modify panel in the Home tab. Or type ‘S’ in the command bar and press the Enter key.
3) Select the object by the ‘right to left’ selection method as shown.
4) Select a base point and drag it to the point where to want to move. Or give dimension from the base point.
5) Object or door opening will moved as shown.
It’s finish now.
Also, Read Our Previous Article
- Autocad Q & A (Autocad related queries Part-2)
- Autocad Q & A (Autocad related queries Part-1)
- Autocad Q & A (Autocad related queries Part-3)
- AutoCAD Q & A (AutoCAD related queries Part-4)
- AutoCAD Q & A (AutoCAD related queries Part-5)
Thank you for visiting here…
if any question please comment us below..