Download Sketchup | SketchUp free download | Google SketchUp free download full version | Google SketchUp download
Previously we discussed What is SketchUp. Now, will learn about how to install free SketchUp.
So, let’s get started.
To install SketchUp, we have to first create an account into the Trimble account. Follow these steps to install.
How to Download Sketchup free?
1. To Create an Account on www.SketchUp.com for download Sketchup
1) First, go to the computer browser and go to Google. And search ‘SketchUp download’.
2) Select ‘Download all’ from that page as shown below.
3) Similarly, SketchUp’s first page will be open. If already you have an account in Autodesk, then click on the ‘Sign In’, and if you don’t have an account, then click on the ‘Create account’ as shown below.
4) It will ask for your Email ID or create an account with a Google account. Give your first name, last name, password, and do a checkmark on ‘I’m not a Robot’ and create an account.
5) After creating an account, you have to verify it from the Gmail account.
6) After creating an account all SketchUp versions will be open. Select the download option which you want to download according to your pc or laptop as shown below.
2. Installation of Sketchup (Download Sketchup)
1) After downloading, Find out the downloaded file at the desktop or any other place. Right-click on it and select the ‘Extract to SketchUp Pro’ This option will be the last option from all extract options.
2) One folder will be created at that place.
3) Open it and right-click on the ‘Setup application’ and select ‘Run as administrator’.
4) Click on the Install and it will start SketchUp installation.
3. Activation of Sketchup (Download Sketchup)
1) After installation, SketchUp will appear on the desktop of your computer. Open it.
2) After opening, it will show the ‘License agreement’. You have to do a checkmark at the bottom and click on the ‘Continue’.
3) We need to sign in to the SketchUp account. Without sign in it will not open.
4) Sometimes it cannot be opened even after sign-in. So, follow these steps:
5) Right-click on the SketchUp icon at the desktop and select ‘Open file location’ from that.
6) Now, go to the place where the Extracted folder is created. Open the Crack folder from the extracted folder.
7) Copy all 3 things from the crack folder and ‘Paste’ at the other file location folder.
8) Click on the ‘Replace the file in the destination’ and continue it.
Now you can open your SketchUp software and it is absolutely free for lifetime.
Learn how to create new things from here.
Thank you for visiting here…
People also ask about Download Sketchup
1. Can you download SketchUp free? or Can I download SketchUp to my computer?
Yes, we can download SketchUp free. There are two types of SketchUp. First is SketchUp Make and second one is SketchUp pro.
SketchUp Make is normal and SketchUp Pro has some pro-level features. We can download SketchUp Make for free. We can use it in Windows OS and in Mac both.
SketchUp includes 30 days trial of SketchUp Pro, after 30 days the Pro features turns off and you will have the free SketchUp Make version.
2. Where can I download SketchUp for free?
We can download SketchUp free from the official sketchUp website. Follow all steps described above.
1) First of all, search “SketchUp download” on www.google.com
2) The we have to go on sketchup website and create account.
3) Install the SketchUp version as per your requirement.
4) last step is, activate the SketchUp account.
You can also download a free version from www.igetintopc.com
3. Is SketchUp offline free? or Can I use SketchUp without Internet?
No, we cannot use free SketchUp offline. To use the software offline, we have to install the extensions. But SketchUp has no any extension. This is a web page. So, we have to turn on the internet connection to use SketchUp.
4. Is SketchUp free any good?
SketchUp free is a 3D app rather than a particular design app so we need to put in a little more work and effort, but it produces very nice and good results and has excellent camera controls and renderings.
5. Why did Google sell SketchUp?
Actually, we also don’t know the actual reason why did Google sell SketchUp. But, Google sold SketchUp it some company that can actually put it to use to Trimble, a mapping, surveying, and navigation equipment company. Maybe Google paid $45 million for SketchUp in 2006. iv
6. How much is SketchUp Pro 2020? or How much does SketchUp cost?
The prices system is not changed in 2020. We can subscribe or activate a license to SketchUp Pro for $299/yr, or purchase a classic (perpetual) license for $695. We can use the SketchUp free version for free.
7. Do professionals use SketchUp?
Yes of course many professionals use Sketchup Because in Sketchup 3D rendering is the best instead of other 3D software. In the future, there is a big demand for 3D drawings and 3D models.
8. Which is better SketchUp or AutoCAD?
Both software has their own benefits or you can say that Sketchup is Best for 3D Drawings & Autocad is best for 2D Drawings. So both software has their own unique features.
9. Can you pay for SketchUp monthly?
In sketchup.com there are 4 types of plan
1. for personal
2. for professionals
3. for higher Educaation
4. for primary & secondary subscriptions for the SketchUp pro license version.
10. Is SketchUp free for students?
Yes, Sketchup is a free for Students free version. For that students (primary & secondary school) have to sign up with G Suite for Education.
11. Where is Google SketchUp?
You will get Google Sketchup software for 3D modeling from www.sketchup.com
12. What is better than SketchUp?
we can’t say what is better than SketchUp but here we are written below one types of alternatives to Google Sketchup
3. AutoDesk Inventor
13. Is Trimble SketchUp the same as Google SketchUp?
Trimble Inc. took the SketchUp from Google on June 1, 2012. so you can say that Trimble Sketchup is the same as the Google Sketchup.
14. How much time does it take to learn SketchUp?
About 30 Days, Actually it’s Depending on person to person. But the normal student will learn all tools in Googe Sketchup in 30 Days.
Also, this depends on the student’s practice. If you Are watch the tutorial video Every Day but do not practice then it is worthless…
So First of all learn one tool and do practice on it for more time.
15. Is SketchUp Pro a one time fee?
In SketchUp Pro “Classic” license is a one-time fee of $695, in this plan, you will get one year of upgrades and maintenance. After that, you have to pay an optional $119/yr maintenance fee to retain support and upgrades.